Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem

Okay dude, I have no problem with you but you really should actually take this criticism that's been given to you for 2 years now instead of just deleting it. I'm one to talk about drawing considering I still struggle with certain things but you really should take these people's advice instead of just ignoring it. I hope to see you improve more though, your videos tend to get at least one or two laughs out of me.

FlowJoe responds:

I can't delete reviews on Newgrounds, dude!
I do like getting some constructive criticism, I always wanna improve my stuff.

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

pretty good

MIXTAPE MIXTAPE

's pretty good!

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

my favorite part was when mordecai said margaret

FreezePark responds:

same dude

The Christmas Collab The Christmas Collab

I vote 5 out of 5, wish I could have contributed but Flash decided to be a bitch. Oh well.

The Fandom Collab The Fandom Collab

I really do enjoy the Game Grumps, but I don't think they are hysterical. That was pretty funny though, nice job guys! Wish I could have contributed!

Devil Train Devil Train

Didn't you upload this to youtube? I remember seeing it before.

kibadoglover45 responds:

Yeah, I uploaded it there last year. Thought I could post some animations here too.

Armed Burgerly Armed Burgerly

What the hell was with that song at the end? Have no idea what it's called, but it was a nice touch. Heh, get it?

Anyways, the animation in this wasn't that great, but I do like the art style and the bizarre humor. Keep making more original shorts like these!

FreezePark responds:

thx bb
also the song is Divinyls - I Touch Myself

A Man and a Clock A Man and a Clock

Lol, this was pretty funny. Your animation is getting better as well. I personally like your sloppy artsyle, keep that up if you want.

Also nice touch adding Eggy at the top of the vehicle at the end of the video.